Are you an avid lover of sports, and do you feel like cycling is the one that you like the most? If that is the case, you would like to go for this speedometer that will help you measure the speed you are going. Especially if you are trying to get into a cycling competition, then this product will be your best friend. This is a product that will give you the current speed and that too in an accurate time display. You can also check out the max speed and the trip distance. Not to forget, this device will also give you a fair idea regarding the average speed, the time elapsed, calories that you have burnt as well as the temperature. It is also easy to install, and that is why you need to know more about the same. Here are some of the details you need to focus on.
Multifunctional Wired Speedometer For Bicycles
This is a pocket-friendly device that you can get within a price range of 23 dollars to 41 dollars. The engineering has been done with optimum precision so that you can get the correct readings. The material is quite sturdy and does not get damaged even in rough weather conditions. It has an LCD backlight so that you can check out the readings in the dark as well. There are highly efficient sensors so that you can settle for the most accurate readings. No matter how rugged the road or climate is, you can always use it. Beginners, as well as experts, can use it. Buy the multifunctional wired speedometer now so that you can begin your training as soon as possible.
- Brand Name- Sunding
- Accessories- wired stopwatch
- Model Number- SD-568AE
- Material- engineered plastic as well as electronic components
- Power- Battery operated button
- Display- LCD
- Features- Bicycle code table, waterproof and durable, sports chronograph, wireless, equipment for cycling.
- Size- 45mm*43m*17mm
- Weight- 70 grams
- This is a battery-operated device that you would like to invest in to get the perfect readings while going for your bicycle training.
- The material has been engineered to be quite sturdy, and it is also easy to maintain. Also, it has an LCD, so you can ride and check the readings even in the dark.
- It is multifunctional, and you can check out the speed, calories burnt, temperature, and avg and max speeds. It is also waterproof so that you can ride in the rain and snow.
- The price is quite affordable for such a one-stop solution.
- You cannot charge it, and it is dependent on the battery. So you have to be ready with backup batteries in case one runs out in the middle of the ride.
Now that you know about the best device for your cycling activities, you must start investing in one of them. They will be accessible in your pocket and is also suitable for fitness enthusiasts.